RISD, MFA Painting, 2018
RISD, MLA, 2010
Duke University, BA, 2004
Lives and works in Brooklyn, NY
- “Chapultepec Samsara” Outlet, Brooklyn, NY, November, 2015
- “Before and after life” Ulla Surland gallery, Fairfield CT, January 19, 2013
Selected group shows-
- "Reconsidering abstraction", Gowanus Ballroom, Curated by George Sferra. July 2015
- "I am What I am Not Yet, A Survey of Brooklyn's Moment", Madelyn Jordon Fine Art, Scarsdale NY, June 2015
- Spring/Break Show, “Material Transaction” NYC, curated by Alejandro Jassan, March 2015
- "New Ways of Seeing: Cultural Hybridity and Aesthetic Liberties" Dorsky Projects, LIC, NY. Curated by Eileen Jeng.
- NurtureArt Annual Benefit 2014, The Boiler, BK.
- Arts in Bushwick Annual Benefit, Storefront Ten Eyck , BK. - Echo Art Fair, with Bushwick Art Crit Group. Chicago IL
- “Transitions v2” Associated gallery, Bushwick, NY,
- Salon Show, The Active Space, Bushwick NY, December
- Gravity Rides Everything Brooklyn Fireproof, Bushwick NY -
- “Multiple/Universal” Storefront Bushwick, Brooklyn NY
- “Ciudad Saudade” Reverse Space, Brooklyn NY.
2012 and earlier
- Annual small works show, Ulla Surland Gallery, Fairfield CT.
- Gallery artists group show, Drift gallery, Kittery ME.
- “Love - in the eye of the beholder” Westport Arts Center, Westport CT.
- "Sources-Origins" Bradford gallery, juried by Howard Yezerski, Cohasset MA.
- “Liminal Spaces” Eddy St. Gallery, Providence RI, January 2011
- Better World by Design Gala, Providence RI, 2010
- “Wild West Show” RISD multicultural affairs office
- “Re-envisioning landscape” Hounds of Love Gallery, Providence RI.
- Westport Arts Center, members group show, 2009- Received First Prize.